From the manufacturer
QuietCast™ Premium Disc Brake Rotors
Key product features
Have innovative, high quality materials that provide consistent, safe, and long lasting performance
- OEM-Style vane configuration pulls heat from the inner part of the wheel, away from the caliper
- balanced for smooth operation
- Industry low run-out and DTV specifications enables a smooth pedal feel and insures quality
From the Worldwide Leader in Braking Technology
Clear look coating protection
Prevents rust and corrosion; adds a clean look on today’s vehicles with open-wheel designs.
Other product advantages
- Aluminum-Zinc coating protection prevents rust and corrosion, extending life and provides better heat dissipation
- Factory-engraved edge code and minimum thickness
- Full coverage for Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
- Market coverage - Full-line domestic, Asian and European
- Precision balanced - Insures smooth operation
- Industry low run-out and DTV specifications - Smooth pedal feel with no pulsation
- Heat flowed castings - Consistent wear for long life and quiet operation
- OEM style vane configuration - Heat reduction extends rotor life
- Factory engraved edge code - Allows proper identification and discard specification
- Premium clean look coating - Protection prevents rust and corrosion, part number specific
- ABS sensor rings included (on required applications) - Trouble free ABS/TCS operation
Factory-engraved edge code
Allow proper identification and easy discard reference to simplify installation.
Casting Strength and Durability
Bosch QuietCast Long Graphite Strands
- Homogeneous heat flow
- Superior heat dissipation
- Safe, consistent performance
- Superior noise dampening characteristics
- Long life
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.