● 1,000,000 MILE WARRANTY. You can install our control arms with confidence knowing that every part we sell is backed by our industry-leading 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. We can offer this because our parts are engineered, tested, re-tested, and subject to strict quality control procedures - our quality is second to none.
● CRAZY STRONG CONTROL ARMS. Proforged control arms are built using some of the toughest steel and aluminum on the planet. Depending on the application, we choose a forging, casting, or stamping for strength and durability, and every fit surface is CNC machined for precision fit and finish.
● BUILT FOR PROFESSIONALS. There’s a reason why the most well-respected performance suspension brands use Proforged control arms - we’re fanatical about quality, performance, and durability. Professionals save time and money with our competitively-priced products that outlast inferior brands. Do the job with confidence - replace your worn components with the leader in performance control arms: Proforged.
● WHAT IS A CONTROL ARM? A control arm (also known as an A-arm) is the link between your frame and the steering knuckle or spindle - it is usually utilizes a ball joint, just like your hip, and it needs to be replaced as it wears out. A worn control arm causes poor handling and makes it difficult or impossible to achieve an alignment, which leads to rapid tire wear. Replacing your worn control arms gives a noticeable improvement in steering feel, handling, and safety.
● BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. There’s a reason that the most well-respected performance suspension manufacturers buy from Proforged: we’re the only brand of chassis parts that offers race-day performance at a price within your budget - and backs it up with a 1,000,000 mile limited warranty. Buy today and get your car, truck, or racecar back on the road and stronger than ever.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.