Why choose Beleeb battery charger？
1. Charging voltage variable: If you have 36v, 48v and 72v voltage golf carts, how do you charge these different volt battery? Then only a Beleeb battery charger can solve it, which is very convenient.
2. Trickle Charger Desulfator-Sulfation causes a lowered capacity and the battery takes longer to recharge. Big Savings For You.
3. In addition, vehicles that are not used frequently, you can remove the battery and charge it regularly so that the battery will not be extremely degraded, the battery will lasts longer.
4.Wide range of applications - 12V 24V 36V 48V 60V 72V voltage 40-150Ah AGM / GEL / sealed / open / liquid lead acid battery. Such as automobiles, motorcycles, golf carts, ATV, SUV, boats, RV, yacht, truck, weeder, caravan, tractors, wheelchairs, electric scooters, floor washing machines ( Scraper, sweeper, etc.) It is specially designed for charging.
How to Safely charge a battery ?
1. Make sure the engine is off and all electrical equipment is turned off. DO NOT try to start engine when charger is connected to battery.
2. Determine the positive pole(+) and negative pole(-)of the battery. In general, red is positive and black is negative.
3. Plug the charger into a power outlet.
4. First, turn the volt level to the same voltage as your battery and keep the ampere button on "LOW".
5. Next ,using the charging mode switch to select the charging mode.And “LOW” is for Normal, while “HIGH” is for accelerated.
6. Power on the charger (the button turns red). Then select “LOW” for Normal charging or “HIGH” for fast charging. While charging the battery, the ampere needle will be constantly approaching move to left.
7. When the arrow reaches almost ZERO value, It means the BATTERY is fully charged and automatically starts to float charging mode.
8. Power off the charger, then unplug the charger from the power outlet, and remove the charging clips.