About This Item
GDI/direct and port/indirect fuel injectors, carburetors, intake valves and ports, piston tops, cylinder heads, combustion chamber and crankcase
Gasoline, ethanol blend and diesel fuels to fight ethanol and water corrosion, fuel and oil to fight deterioration/destabilization
Future carbon buildup
Maximized performance and fuel economy, reduced emissions, fuel stabilization
- Add to fuel: For optimal results, add entire can to the tank. Fill the tank with fuel and run to near empty before refueling. One pint treats 18-21 gallons of all types of gas or diesel fuels.
- Add to oil: Add one ounce per quart of oil. Immediately start engine and run for 5-10 minutes to mix completely.
- Vacuum Intake Cleaner: May be used with engine decarbonizing equipment through the vacuum system to clean intake manifold, valves and combustion chamber. Follow recommended mechanical procedures for the equipment.
- Small 4-cycle engines: Add to gasoline using ¾ to 1 ounce per gallon of fuel.
- Small 2-cycle engines: Add to gasoline using ¾ to 1 ounce per gallon of fuel. Add 2-cycle oil as recommended by engine manufacturer. Gumout® Multi-System Tune-Up does not replace 2-cycle oil.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
2.62 x 2.62 x 7.70 Inches
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.