From the manufacturer
Fuel Delivery Product
Spectra Premium’s ability to incorporate OE design and technology, executed with the speed and efficiency found within the aftermarket allows for unmatched product quality, breadth of product offering and after sale support.
- Engineered and developed in Canada
- Backed by several years of tier 1 OE and aftermarket fuel delivery experience
- Product tested in the same fuel the application was designed to operate in
- Fuel pump and modules are durability and long life tested in E10, E85, and Diesel
- Palladium Silver alloy is utilized for improved durability against corrosive fuel.
- Curved rheostat design for an accurate and continuous reading.
- Same 5-finger wiper component used by OE manufacturers.
- POM is more flexible preventing inlet / outlet tubes from breaking during installation.
- POM is less brittle than traditional PBT plastic used by most aftermarket manufacturers.
- POM is used in the entire Fuel Module Assembly, including the connector, rheostat housing and inlet/outlet tubes.
- Late 90s and early-2000 GM C/K trucks featured a Copper commutator fuel pump.
- Carbon commutators will reduce premature failure.
- Carbon material has a longer service life and better resistance to corrosive fuel.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.